Autonomous/Automation ⚙ is the other class of technology that can monitor, take control or operate any processes with accuracy without human intervention. Autonomous technology will enrich the current existing technology in such way as it involves with sensors, artificial technology (AI), and analytical capabilities which can increase the potential to make independent decisions based on the gathered input.
Various factors have contributed to the increasing usage of autonomous technologies. Enterprises in the automotive industry are expected to be one of the biggest contributors of autonomous technologies. Autonomous technology also have the potential to accelerate manufacturer’s journey towards industry 4.0.
International Applied Vibration Conference 2019 (IAViC 19′)
Meet the inventor and the team who invented Early Drowsiness Detection System (EDDS), Dr. Mohd Amzar Azizan.
Calling all 📣 Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Oil&Gas industry players🐱🏍 !
Available exhibition space in November, but limited! Or book yourself a seat! Time is ticking UP !! What are you waiting for 😆??
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
Date: 13-14 November 2019
1. Professor. Reza N. Jazar, RMIT University Melbourne, Australia ✔
2. Kazuhito Kato, NHK Spring Co. Ltd. Japan ✔
3. Professor. Mohammad Fard, RMIT University Melbourne, Australia ✔
To register📝 , please contact International Applied Vibration Conference 2019 (IAViC 2019) or email to email@example.com
For any enquiries, please contact📲 :
1. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rahizar Ramli at Mobile No.: +60 19-279 6970 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Abdul Qaiyum Alidin at Mobile No.: +6017 6949806 or Email: email@example.com
#vibrationtechnology #IR4.0 #InternationalAppliedVibrationConference19 #weareautonomous